Residential Photography Solutions offers a resolution for all of your real estate photography needs. Data shows that “professional photography sold 50% faster and 39% closer to the original listing price than similar homes without professional photos.” Mike is a local resident and understands the need to continue the success of the Jacksonville real estate market. Professional photography is a guaranteed way to help increase sales and continue growing our city. Contact Mike to get started today.
Mike resides in downtown Jacksonville with his wife, son, and dog. He grew up in Ponte Vedra then landed back in Jacksonville after graduating from Florida State University. He has always had a passion for photography and an interest in real estate and decided to combine his talents and ideas to create a business to better serve his community. His hobbies include cycling, woodworking, and exploring the Bold New City of the South.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
- "By far the best residential photographer in the area. Mike Hall is known for his attention to detail, perfect lighting, and ability to capture a home's true beauty and size. He is talented, kind, dependable, honest, and one of the hardest working people I have met in this industry. I am lucky to do business with him and can trust he will execute above and beyond every single time."
- MaryAnne Rodriguez, Root Realty
- "Excellent photographer; professional, on time, flexible with appointments and scopes of work. Does a great job ensuring each shot is framed correctly, wonderful editing, and delivers the product quickly through a very easy to use webpage."
- Seth Kimball, Coldwell Banker Vanguard
- "Wonderful work - Highly recommend. My listings get more attention with his professional photos. Will definitely continue to use and recommend to others. Not too long ago, I texted Mike that I had customer feedback that his fabulous photos were not representative of the true condition of the property. He made it look even better!"
- Gina Coy, Keller Williams
- "As a Realtor, I know the importance of marketing and presentation when helping my listing customers promote their property to sell. I presented Mike with a challenge. I had a 14 acre estate with a 4600+ sq ft home, stables, warehouse and lakes that needed to look as good as possible to attract the right kind of buyer. He showed up on time, with his equipment and especially with his drone! He spent the better part of 2 hours making sure he had just the right light, angle and placements within his photographs. If anything, he did TOO well, as the most common feedback I get from showings is how great the pictures looked and that they even looked better than the real thing! Whoops! He is a very personable and caring photographer who wants to make sure you get the best product in order to best service your customer. I definitely intend to utilize his services again just as soon as I can!"
- Tony Caribaltes, Coldwell Banker Vanguard
Residential Photography Solutions has received "Best Real Estate Photographer in Jacksonville" from expertise.com
Click below for more information